When are instrumental lessons held?
The lessons are held in groups or individually mainly on Wednesdays or Thursdays. It may be during morning tea or lunchtime, especially for the older children in Classes 5 and 6.
How much do the instrumental lessons cost?
- $40 for individuals
- $25 for two students at the same time
- $20 for three or more students at the same time
What are the Ensembles?
There are 5 ensembles on Wednesday afternoons from 1:30 – 2:20pm
- String Orchestra – conductor Karen Leimbach
- Wind/Brass Ensemble – conductor Emilia Antcliff
- Guitar Ensemble – conductor Gavin Libotte
- Percussion Ensemble – conductor Billy O’Key
- Musical Theatre – conductor Alex Norman
Who are the musical instrument tutors?
- Cello – Karen Leimbach
- Violin – Anne Holdik and Katie Hall
- Clarinet – Alex Norman
- Saxophone – Alan Paardekooper
- Trumpet – Kath Morrison
- Flute – Emilia Antcliff
- Piano – John Alexander, Larissa Burak and Alex Norman
- Drums – Billy O’Key
- Guitar – Gavin Libotte