All fees listed are as of 18th November 2019
Expression of Interest and Enrolment Fees
- Expression of Interest Fee: $115 per student (non-refundable)
- Enrolment Acceptance Fee: $880 per student (non-refundable)
- Enrolment Bond: $1,500 per student on acceptance of enrolment, payable in full prior to student attending Kamaroi.
2020 Tuition Fees
- First child: $2823 per term
- Second child: $2183 per term
- Third child: $1878 per term
- Fourth and subsequent children: $670 per term
Note: a portion of tuition fees will be put aside annually for future improvements to Kamaroi’s facilities.
In addition to the tuition fees above, other standard charges are applied each term per child as follows:
- Student materials charge: $84 per child per term
- Student accident insurance charge: $32 annually
Please note, a surcharge of 1% will apply for all credit card payments.
Families are encouraged to make a voluntary donation of at least $280 per year towards our Building Fund. These donations are tax deductible.
In addition, excursions, special events and major items issued individually, are billed as used. This includes items such as musical equipment or textbooks.