All fees listed are as of 1st January 2018
Expression of Interest and Enrolment Fees
- Expression of Interest Fee: $115 per student (non-refundable)
- Enrolment Acceptance Fee: $840 per student (non-refundable)
- Enrolment Bond: $1000 per student (The Enrolment Bond applies on acceptance of enrolment and is refundable in full on graduation).
- First child: $2476 per term
- Second child: $1913 per term
- Third child: $1645 per term
- Fourth and subsequent children: $589 per term
In addition to the tuition fees above, other standard charges are applied each term per child as follows:
- Student materials charge: $76 per child per term
- Student accident insurance charge: $32 annually
Families are encouraged to make a voluntary donation of at least $280 per year towards our Building Fund. These donations are tax deductible.
In addition, excursions, special events and major items issued individually, are billed as used. This includes items such as musical equipment or textbooks. Approximate cost for these items can be found in the Parent Handbook 2018.