All fees listed are as of 1st January 2019
Expression of Interest and Enrolment Fees
- Expression of Interest Fee: $115 per student (non-refundable)
- Enrolment Acceptance Fee: $880 per student (non-refundable)
- Enrolment Bond: $1,500 per student on acceptance of enrolment, payable in full prior to student attending Kamaroi.
- First child: $2643 per term
- Second child: $2044 per term
- Third child: $1758 per term
- Fourth and subsequent children: $627 per term
Note: a portion of tuition fees will be put aside annually for future improvements to Kamaroi’s facilities.
In addition to the tuition fees above, other standard charges are applied each term per child as follows:
- Student materials charge: $79 per child per term
- Student accident insurance charge: $32 annually
Families are encouraged to make a voluntary donation of at least $280 per year towards our Building Fund. These donations are tax deductible.
In addition, excursions, special events and major items issued individually, are billed as used. This includes items such as musical equipment or textbooks.