Before school supervision is available from 8:00am every day on the Kamaroi campus at no additional charge.
Steinercare OOSH Services offers After School Care for Kamaroi students only during the school term as follows:
- Monday, Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- from 3pm – 6pm
Please note, Steinercare is an external provider.
After School Care is available every afternoon at neighbouring Covenant Christian School. The service is operated by Extend, an after school care provider who have been in operation since 2002.
Kamaroi children attending after school care are accompanied by a teacher to the service at the end of the school day.
You can find out more about the service and register your child(ren) here.
- All children must be registered with Extend to attend.
Register online via their website here.
- The service runs according to the Covenant Christian School calendar. The service may therefore be unavailable when term start and end dates, teacher training days or other differences occur. Please check session dates carefully when booking.
- For privacy reasons, Kamaroi cannot forward any personal details about parents or children to Extend. Parents must therefore register all details, including any special needs and medical requirements, with Extend direct.
- All medication, including for example asthma medication, EpiPens etc., must be sent with your child to Extend. Access to medications held at Kamaroi is not available.
- Children should be at the front of the school by 3pm sharp where they will be accompanied by a teacher to the Extend after school care room on the Covenant Christian School campus.
- This service is not run or controlled by Kamaroi Rudolf Steiner School. Please contact Extend, the service provider, direct for full details.
For more details on the service and how to register your child(ren), please visit the Extend website here.